Unprecedented support is a crucial component of your degree program
Adventist University of Health Sciences (formerly known as Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences) distance learning programs were created with working professionals in mind. We realize you will need a great many resources to help manage your career, your home life, and your ambitious degree requirements. For many students, these resources are a vital part of successfully completely their degree.
Adventist University of Health Sciences offers several levels of academic, technical, and administrative support. You may have already been in contact with your Distance Enrollment Specialist who guides you through the enrollment process. And the support continues from there. Once you begin your degree program you will find tremendous support from the course instructor, section adjunct, distance student manager, peers, e-learning helpdesk support, and student services.
Each course is set up so you interact with a small group of your peers, with the support and assistance of a section adjunct. A faculty member will deliver course instruction and oversee the course to ensure your overall success in the program
Your support team includes the following:
- Your Distance Enrollment Specialist is assigned to assist you, answer your questions and guide you through the admission process.
- Your Course Instructor is responsible for the course design and ensuring that your learning needs are being met.
- Your Professional Facilitator is your guide for completing course assignments, achieving course learning objectives, participating in chat and interaction sessions, and satisfying your Independent Study requirements.
- Your Distance Student Manager is available to aid you with any administrative needs you may have.
- Your Fellow Peers will be interacting with you regularly in your small learning group.
- Your E-Learning Helpdesk Support is available to you should you have any problems with the course technology.
- Student Services is only a phone call away providing spiritual, educational, and personal support to Adventist University students.