Designed for Registered Radiologic Technologists
Our BS in Radiologic Sciences degree provides quality instruction and academic guidance through a multi-dimensional distance-learning environment, allowing students to further their education while maintaining their current careers. The degree focuses on career advancement opportunities and leadership training for graduates of regionally accredited institutions.
Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences
- Personalized Small class sizes, coupled with caring faculty and dedicated advisors.
- Graduate in as few as 24 months Learn at your own pace by taking one class at a time.
- 100% Online and Affordable Tuition remains the lowest when compared to other public and private programs.
- Regionally-accredited Credits earned are recognized by employers and higher-education institutions.
- Radiography Certification Required To qualify for our online BS in RS degree, you must be currently registered in radiography with the ARRT or NMTCB.
About Adventist University of Health Sciences
Working in harmony with Florida Hospital, Adventist University, a private, Christian university was founded in 1992 by a strong commitment to quality and a passion for educating tomorrow’s leaders.
The University provides an environment where nursing and allied health students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise with faith-based values.
To learn more about all that Adventist University of Health Sciences has to offer visit, www.ADU.edu