Online MHA Program Objectives
Our guidance. Your goals.
The online Master of Healthcare Administration in Strategy and Innovation prepares you to direct health systems from a modern perspective. Upon completion of the online MHA degree, graduates should be able to:
- Leverage new technology in health systems and embed innovation in organizational strategy
- Analyze and respond to ethical issues
- Understand the economics of healthcare and practice advanced finance and accounting within health systems
- Provide strategic leadership in various healthcare settings
- Direct health systems, from planning to marketing
- Research and respond to issues regarding population health management
- Increase market presence by modernizing health systems
When you earn your master’s in healthcare administration in strategy and innovation online, you get an advanced degree that’s increasingly required to compete for management roles. Our program’s unique focus can help you stand out among qualified candidates.