Is any kind of certification needed to be admitted to the BSDMS program?

Yes, you need to be certified by one of these accrediting organizations:

• American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
  • American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT),
  • Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI)
call to action

10 Responses to “Is any kind of certification needed to be admitted to the BSDMS program?”

1. Wanda Logan says:

I have my ARRT but it is no longer active. Am I eligible to apply?

• dbernard says:

In order to qualify for the program, you must hold current registration from ARRT. In order to review your specific case, you may contact an Enrollment Specialist at 1-888-768-6276.

2. Revanoor Dhruva Kumar says:

I am a RDMS with ARDMS and live in Canada. I would like to know if I can enrol in the BSDMS distance learning program from here. Please advise on my next step.

• dbernard says:

Yes, as long as you are ARDMS certified and meet our admissions qualifications, you are eligible for our program. I have passed your information along to a Distance Enrollment Specialist who should be contacting you shortly. Or if you’d like to reach out to someone immediately, you can call 1-888-768-6276.

3. Ahmed says:

Iam MD and board certified diagnostic radiologist in Denmark-Europe .Holding a US green card and interested in working in the US,am I applied for the certification as DMSG? or shall I take the BSDMS?

• dbernard says:

While we do accept students from around the world, in order to qualify for our BSDMS program, you must be a currently registered sonographer with the ARDMS, ARRT or CCI. If you meet these qualifications, you can contact a distance enrollment specialist at 1-888-768-6276 to determine your eligibility for our online program.

4. Oleksandra says:

I’ve got my MD diploma in 2006, and have finished 4 years of postgraduate specialization in Pediatrics in 2010 in Ukraine. What do I need to do, to be accepted to BSDMS program?

5. samuel helmi basta says:

Dear Sir
    I am an egyptian physician graduated since 1983.
    Is my case is elligable for BSDMS registeration?

• jrodriguez says:

Thank you for your interest in ADU. In order for you to be eligible to apply for the BSDMS online program you will need to be a registered sonographer. To find out more on how to get registered, please refer to the following links.

http://www.caahep.org – Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs.
      http://www.ardms.org – American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography.

Post a Comment or Question

5 × = twenty five

Thank you for your interest in Adventist University of Health Sciences' RN to BSN degree.

Click here to download your free program brochure. Your Distance Enrollment Specialist will contact you soon to discuss the program and your academic goals.

Thank you for your interest in Adventist University of Health Sciences' BS in Radiologic Sciences degree.

Thank you for your interest in Adventist University of Health Sciences' BS in Diagnostic Medical Sonography degree.