How long will it take to earn my degree?

The online degree programs can be completed in as few as 5 terms. Applicants may have credits they can transfer to meet general education requirements and decrease the amount of time in the program. The maximum amount of time you have to complete the program is 5 years. A Distance Enrollment Specialist can provide a free individual assessment of your transfer credits to help you determine approximately how long it will take you to complete your degree.

call to action

14 Responses to “How long will it take to earn my degree?”

1. I already have a bsn but would like to take one of your nursing courses online. can this be done?

2. joanna says:

I have some college credits. Some form 1977-78 and some 2002-04 will i be able to transfer all my credite? First college was North carolina central university and the second was College of Staten Island.

3. hnn says:

how long will it take to complete my RN? i currently have a few credits from a community college, but not many.

4. Sharon says:

I received my Diploma from the College of Radiographers in1988 (United Kingdom) and worked as a radiographer in the UK until October 2009 when I moved to Louisville. I also received my Post Grad Certificate in Mammography through Cardiff University in 2006.

Would any of this transfer as college credits for any of your radiography courses? I had decided not to pursue radiography qualification in the US but it is driving me crazy and I’d like to qualify to work here.

• jrodriguez says:

Hi Sharon,

Our online program requires you to be ARRT registered in Radiography. We are able to evaluate college credit that you have outside the US. We would require you to have a foreign transcript evaluation done in order for us to determine exactly how many college credit we would be able to grant you.

I would attempt to contact the ARRT at 651-687-0048 and speak with them regarding your background and what options you have. They do have advanced placement programs that you may be eligible for based on your experience; but until you are registered with them in Radiography you would not qualify for our program.

5. jenny says:

I have my associates degree and would like to get my bsn. I was wondering how long it would take and how soon could I start?

• jrodriguez says:

Hi Jenny, you have to have your current RN license to qualify. This program can be completed in as few as 18 months. Fall 2013 application deadline is a few weeks away!

6. ann says:

I have an Associates Degree in Communication but would like to be a radiologist and would like to go to a school on line or to go to classes close to where I live.

• jrodriguez says:

For this particular program you would need to hold current registration in Radiography, Radiologic Technology, Radiologic Sciences, or Nuclear Medicine Technology by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB).

7. Amber Murray says:

I graduated from a radiologic technology hospital program (Baptist Medical Center in Jacksonville, FL) in 1992 that awards certificates…no “credits”. It was a two year program that incorporated daily class time and 40 hours a week of clinical instruction from the first week of school. I am an ARRT member. How would this transfer over into the BS Radiologic Science program

Post a Comment or Question

two − = 0

Thank you for your interest in Adventist University of Health Sciences' RN to BSN degree.

Click here to download your free program brochure. Your Distance Enrollment Specialist will contact you soon to discuss the program and your academic goals.

Thank you for your interest in Adventist University of Health Sciences' BS in Radiologic Sciences degree.

Thank you for your interest in Adventist University of Health Sciences' BS in Diagnostic Medical Sonography degree.