The factors listed below will help you determine if you meet the general eligibility requirements for federal financial aid. For more information you can use the official FAFSA website.
- Be accepted as a certificate-seeking student, or
- Be accepted as a certificate-seeking student in an eligible program (State grants are not available)
- Be making satisfactory academic progress for financial aid
- Be a U.S. citizen, national or permanent resident alien
- Enroll at least half time (6 credits)
- Not be in default on prior student loans
- Not owe a repayment or overpayment of a federal grant
- Be registered for Selective Service
- Have a high school diploma or GED certificate
For additional information see: Financial Assistance General Information.