Designed for Registered Sonographers
Pursing a degree while maintaining your professional and personal obligations can be difficult. We recognize this challenge and have created an online Bachelor’s degree specifically for professionals with busy lifestyles. You can take one or more classes at a time, every four to seven weeks and study whenever and wherever you like. All course content will be delivered directly to you via the course website, email, or home delivery.
Bachelor of Science in Sonography
- Multiple Levels of Support Small class sizes, coupled with caring faculty and dedicated advisors.
- Graduate in as few as 24 Months Learn at your own pace by taking one class at a time.
- 100% Online Attend class from the comfort of your home.
- Not-for-Profit, Affordable Tuition remains among the lowest when compared to other public and private programs.
- SACS Regionally-Accredited Credits earned are recognized by employers and higher-education institutions.
- Sonography Certification Required To qualify for our online BS in DMS degree, you must be currently registered in sonography with the ARDMS, ARRT or CCI.
About Adventist University of Health Sciences
Working in harmony with Florida Hospital, Adventist University, a private, Christian university was founded in 1992 by a strong commitment to quality and a passion for educating tomorrow’s leaders.
The University provides an environment where nursing and allied health students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise with faith-based values.
To learn more about all that Adventist University of Health Sciences has to offer visit, www.ADU.edu