Designed for Registered Nurses
Our online RN to BSN provides quality instruction and academic guidance through a multi-dimensional distance-learning environment, allowing students to further their education while maintaining their current careers. Each class is organized around a one hour chat session per week with projects and assignments assigned with two to three day windows for completion. This allows our students to incorporate education into their existing schedules with ease.
Adventist University RN to BSN
- Multiple Levels of Support Small groups, coupled with caring faculty and dedicated advisors.
- Graduate in as few as 5 terms Learn at your own pace by taking one class at a time.
- 100% Online RN to BSN Attend class from the comfort of your home.
- Not-for-Profit, Affordable Tuition remains among the lowest when compared to other public and private programs.
- NLNAC and SACS Regionally-Accredited Credits earned are recognized by employers and higher-education institutions.
- Registered Nurse License Required To qualify for our online BSN degree, you must hold an active RN license.
About Adventist University of Health Sciences
Working in harmony with Florida Hospital, Adventist University (formerly Florida Hospital College), a private, Christian university was founded in 1992 by a strong commitment to quality and a passion for educating tomorrow’s leaders.
The University provides an environment where nursing and allied health students can develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically while pursuing professional expertise with faith-based values.
To learn more about all that Adventist University of Health Sciences has to offer visit, www.ADU.edu