Radiography Program Objectives
Program objectives that help prepare you for advancement
Whether your goal is to provide the best care for your patients in your current position or to advance to a higher position, the online Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences degree offered at Adventist University of Health Sciences can help you reach your objective. The purpose of this degree program is to prepare registered imaging professionals to provide holistic healthcare to individuals, families, and communities. Graduates from this program should be prepared to use theory and research-based knowledge as a designer, coordinator, and manager of holistic healthcare in a diverse setting.
Upon completion of this program, the graduate should be able to:
- Use Christian principles to guide interactions with patients/clients, healthcare professionals, and the public
- Synthesize knowledge from experience, the arts, sciences, and humanities to meet patients’/clients’ physiological, psychological, sociocultural, developmental, and spiritual needs
- Be prepared for leadership roles and have the managerial skills necessary to direct imaging services
- Increase knowledge of advanced imaging modalities
- Use critical thinking and problem-based learning skills to resolve healthcare issues
- Practice a holistic and ethical approach to healthcare
- Value lifelong learning as a means to continuously update professional knowledge and skills and participate in activities that support the profession
If these program objectives match your career objectives, find out more by calling an Online Enrollment Specialist toll-free at 1-888-768-6276. If you prefer to have an Online Enrollment Specialist contact you, click Learn More and complete the form.